Fr. Bobby Karle, SJ is a Jesuit priest of the Midwest Province and currently an associate pastor at St. Mary Student Parish in Ann Arbor, MI. He began practicing yoga in 2009, between serving as a Jesuit Volunteer in Belize and entering the Jesuit Order in 2010. During the eleven years of Formation, Bobby became a certified yoga instructor (RYT 500) and completed a Masters of Philosophy at Fordham University and Masters of Divinity at Santa Clara University.
Ignatian Spiritual Direction Trainings:
- Manresa Jesuit Spiritual Direction Intensive
- Spiritual Direction with Fr. George Murphy, SJ and Sr. Jane Ferdon, O.P.
Yoga certifications and trainings:
- RYT 200 from Yoga Tree San Francisco – 2013
- RYT 500 from CITYOGA Indianapolis – 2018
- Yoga of 12 Step Recovery (Y12SR) facilitator
- Eat Breathe Thrive facilitator
- Completed programs Isha Yoga: Inner Engineering, Surya Kriya, Bhava Spandana, Shoonya, and Bhuta Shuddhi